Live it up in this lively Toronto neighbourhood
Kimpton Saint George's home ‘hood is an embarrassment of riches when it comes to opportunities for exploration, entertainment and, dare we say it, a little education if you're so inclined. There are tons of eateries, bars, bookstores, galleries and boutique shops to pop into, plus these highlights:
- ROM - Canada's largest museum of art, culture and nature.
- Bata Shoe Museum - If you've got any interest in footwear, past or present, you are in for a treat
- Hot Docs Ted Rogers Cinema - Home for first-run documentaries, as well as many of the city's independent film festivals including Hot Docs, North America's largest documentary film festival
- Casa Loma - In 1911, financier Sir Henry Mill Pellatt decided to construct Canada's largest private residence. The resulting European-style castle is now a Toronto landmark and popular tourist attraction.
- Struck Contemporary Art Gallery - A contemporary gallery focused on pop art